test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter Console Event Swap: Garrundar and Waukeen

terramakterramak Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 991 Cryptic Developer
Hey there folks,

We heard the reports about players doing their ten runs of Call to Arms: Garrundar the Vile on Xbox One and PlayStation®4, and not receiving the daily token. To address this issue, we have delayed this event by a week, and moved the Coins of Waukeen event up, instead.

Coins of Waukeen is now running, and will run Thursday 8/29 - Tuesday 9/3.
Call to Arms: Garrundar the Vile will run Thursday 9/5 - Tuesday 9/10. (We kept the extra day for next week's run.)

Players who did receive a token today will be able to receive one less token next week. That just means your total tokens gained will be the same whether you did it this week or next.

Thanks!

Comments

• thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    ty for the fix
  • redthermosredthermos Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    PS4 user here. what about the other 2 hero tokens that are missing from the last CTA prior to the dragon bait?
  • tigerdrsk#8993 tigerdrsk Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    I also want to point out here what of those of us that did run characters that did not get their tokens? Will it still award the 3rd one if run again on them? On the pc you were able to fix this in different ways where one token may pop earlier on the way to a new 10 and hitting the tenth would yield the second rightfully obtained as well token, or it auto gave any missing tokens to the characters that ran. Will we see something of this nature on console for this? If you check the logs, there's even been those that ran 20+ runs for the event and didn't get one, will they also be able to get theirs in a same manner?

I wouldn't want it to glitch that in those characters mine and/or others that they lose out on a token because you only will allow them to get 2 now even though we legitimately ran the 10+ we needed and didn't get the token.

Before you took the event down, I was able to complete the 10 rounds with a character successfully and they did get their 4th token as opposed to the 3 previously which could not. It was around the time where you took the pc servers down for maintenance. I'm on ps4. That may have been all you needed to fix the event.
  • robert#4620 robert Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    Thanks for the info.
This discussion has been closed.