test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Genies gifts

thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
wasn't there talk of expanding the campaigns these would buy for? it seems like there are a few that are old enough now that would benefit. stk, river district maybe even chult now.. yeah?

Comments

• jobu808jobu808 Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    I thought they did add SKT but the tool tip doesn't show, then again it doesn't show underdark either. Maybe from the campaign itself? Eh, I could be wrong though 😂
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    jobu808 said:

I thought they did add SKT but the tool tip doesn't show, then again it doesn't show underdark either. Maybe from the campaign itself? Eh, I could be wrong though 😂

I thought that too! I looked everywhere in campaign, talked to all the vendors.. didn't see it.
  • zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User

jobu808 said:

I thought that too! I looked everywhere in campaign, talked to all the vendors.. didn't see it.
    SKT = use "x" button to open store from campaign screen. Top left option is buying currency for genie's. In Bryn Shander at the vendor named Dereth Hope. Back, center in pavillon in town.

• thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    zephyriah said:

jobu808 said:

SKT = use "x" button to open store from campaign screen. Top left option is buying currency for genie's. In Bryn Shander at the vendor named Dereth Hope. Back, center in pavillon in town.

I'll look again ty!