test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

is there a trademark emoticon type thingy?

thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
not sure if I've put this in the right place but there has been more than once when i'd like to use the TM circle... is there a command for it in the forums?

Comments

• Options
    rjc9000rjc9000 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,405 Arc User
    https://www.rapidtables.com/web/html/html-codes/html-code-tm.html

Or you can be lazy and copy and paste a Tradesnark™ straight from the Internet.

• Options
    zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User

not sure if I've put this in the right place but there has been more than once when i'd like to use the TM circle... is there a command for it in the forums?

As I cannot think of a trademark circle, did you perhaps mean the © or ® symbols? As was previously stated, it is easiest for most to just copy/paste from a unicode or alt code table.

I prefer alt code if I'm actually going to type it. For these 2, you hold down the alt key and then type 0169 then release the alt key for © or alt and 0174 for ®. Alt 0153 is ™

• Options
    thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    zephyriah said:

As I cannot think of a trademark circle, did you perhaps mean the © or ® symbols? As was previously stated, it is easiest for most to just copy/paste from a unicode or alt code table.

I prefer alt code if I'm actually going to type it. For these 2, you hold down the alt key and then type 0169 then release the alt key for © or alt and 0174 for ®. Alt 0153 is ™

very nice ty. the alt thing was just what i was looking for! it was just tm I was looking for. I guess I was misremembering the circle :)