test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New Arbeiter pvp gear - bonuses work..?

jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
I grabbed the chest yesterday - tooltip says something like a heal when you damage a toon that has a shield or temp HP - couldn't see any listing for it's effect on ACT - anybody tested it..? Dos it work..?
No idea what my toon is now.

Comments

• trgluestickztrgluestickz Member Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    jonkoca said:

I grabbed the chest yesterday - tooltip says something like a heal when you damage a toon that has a shield or temp HP - couldn't see any listing for it's effect on ACT - anybody tested it..? Dos it work..?

I think it does work but I don't remember seeing it proc very many times. I was just watching for blue temp HP appearing on my bar, didn't use ACT. I don't know if its because I didn't hit tanks very often that match or if its the bonus itself. Either way, I took it off in favor of dps increasing chest pieces.
    --
    PVP Rogue,
    --[----- "Your friendly neighborhood spawn of Satan." -----]--
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Main Character: Hurricane Marigolds (Rogue WK & Assassin)
    Ingame Handle: trgluestickz
    Discord Name: Hurricane🌀Marigolds#2563
    Guilds: She Looked LVL 18 & Essence of Aggression
    Alliances: Imperium & Order of the Silent Shroud
    Platform: PC
  • jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    Yeah I think I saw it proc once in a match tonight fighting an OP. I'll probably keep it, the stats are decent, and the bonus is better than what I was using before.
    No idea what my toon is now.
  • stark760stark760 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 654 Arc User
    The gloves are a joke. The bonus doesn't proc most rounds, because mount insignias and op sigil heals don't count as 25% healed for enemy player. In a 17 min match it proc'd 3 times for 53k HP. Worthless.
    Gloves proc a little more often if a healer is in the group, anywhere from 5-12 times per round, so a little better. Still not very good, and only that in certain situations. Better options.
  • animamundi24animamundi24 Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    Arbeiter's Gloves does work correctly, you must be healed 25% per one time, not totally by ticking healing.

BTW, 1020 IL LoL
    Yeah, IL is nice. The bonus is pretty much nothing though, unless they have a healer on their team, and then 90-200k HP on the match. Rather use something 20-40 less IL, I know it'll hurt lol, and wear something with a bonus that might be a little more useful.
  • animamundi24animamundi24 Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    stark760 said:

Yeah, IL is nice. The bonus is pretty much nothing though, unless they have a healer on their team, and then 90-200k HP on the match. Rather use something 20-40 less IL, I know it'll hurt lol, and wear something with a bonus that might be a little more useful.

Something like this?
    Star Rover's gloves... Well, not sure how are they called.

Item Level: 1000
    +2000 crit rate
    +800 crit resist
    +3% at-will damage

But unfortunately, these gloves are not for my class

Even the successor 990. The power bump of 5% for 15 secs every min and the guy it spawns at least can be distracting haha.