test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Help with Workshop

larry74#1893 larry74 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
edited August 2019 in General Discussion (PC)
I am below level 60 And it seems like the forum was written From a level 60 start I can't get a HAMSTER responce from either guild or forum I have been having trouble with the workshop for 6 weeks now and without help! I of September 1st will not give to the Forum or Guild any amount. MY concerns are important to me. IT seems like the information is wreitten for someone who has been playing for years. I NEED HAMSTER HELP!!! AND DON'T KNOW WHERE TO FIND IT!!

Moderator edited title to be in-line with topic.
Post edited by kreatyve on

Comments

• Options
    arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    Looking at your one other post (which was 2 days ago it looks like), it looks like you were responded to, but nothing further from you. What specifically are you stuck on? Did you find the NPC you sell completed stuff to in order to achieve the 500k points you need or are you not to that point yet? What does your workshop quest say?

Also whatever guild you are in seems to definitely not be a fit for you if they won't take the time to help you. (But also has no bearing on this forum, since this is a public forum).
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,217 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    Google "Neverwinter workshop upgrade". Hopefully, that can give you a clue.

You did not tell us any detail. What have you done? What quest have you finished? What are the quests in your journal? etc.
    When you said you cannot upgrade above 2, we don't know what that really means because we have no idea what you had done or not done. You need to do your part to help us to help you.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User
    1. This is not a bug report
    2. Did you level an artisan to 40? You have workers (artisans) they level up as they do tasks. You are required to get one to level 40, did you accomplish that?
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Your artisan(s) has level. When they make stuff, they get experience. When they get enough experience, they increase level. So, as asked, do you have any artisan reached level 40? If you don't have one, the 500K stuff is moot because it would be for later.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    The 500k points is most likely doing commissions for the South Seas Trading Company.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    What are in your "Workshop" section in your Quest journal?
  • Options

What are in your "Workshop" section in your Quest journal?

The quest journal just list compleated quest. Nothing showing up there has an bearing on leveling up to level 3. I have done all the game ask for! There is nothing about 500k points. Where did you get your info?
    Watch this video to see if it can help you anything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqDD5x2nLpM
  • Options
    arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User
    It's not a bug if most can follow the quest line and work on the upgrade to Level 3 workshop. Below is an image of the quest most are talking about. Now as far as your issue is concerned (which we really don't know much as you are not providing much information), it sounds like you need to do the parts leading up to gaining that quest which include getting an artisan up to level 40.

https://imgur.com/tlOa5M1
  • Options
    When you talk to your retainer, what does he say? Need to read every response careful.