test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Perma stunning ice makes FBI unplayable

feanor70118feanor70118 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,170 Arc User
Now in the final boss fight, if players go near ice node (which is NECESSARY for at least one obvious reason) they get stunned until the ice is destroyed or they die.
So the fight is basically unwinnable.
Thanks for the new, brain-dead bug, wasting my time and depriving me of AD, scrolls, potions and sorbet.

Comments

• rotatorkufrotatorkuf Member Posts: 537 Arc User
    yeah, i did this earlier today...

I honestly want to know how they can supposedly "fix" permafrost and then break the fight even more.

Like, test your changes? wtf, no test team maybe?

But anyway, the fight is even worse, especially with bugged frostburn that you're supposed to share damage on but just kills anyone that it touches, and now you can't even break ppl out of permafrost unless you have ranged attacks, let alone "run" into the permafrost shards without getting stuck in them...

is that actually intended? to get stuck in permafrost if you walk into them?
  • bigman99#8273 bigman99 Member Posts: 510 Arc User
    I experienced this today running through RAQ. Our tank got caught in the permafrost and when I moved close to accurately target the column that had the tank, I ended up being stuck. Luckily another ranged dps broke the ice and I didn't die, but I was as stuck as if I had gotten caught in the ice myself. Please don't let this issue fall into the "never fixed" category of bugs in some dungeons.
  • planestrider#4331 planestrider Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    The last few times I got stuck in Permafrost, I stayed well clear of its proximity, but apparently not enough, and got "pulled" in (visually, rather teleported the few steps into the next piece). Each single fight / try there ended up with me watching most of the time. Nobody was able to break my char out of the ice, eventually they didn't even care any more.
  • schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    I also recognized this yesterday, every time you even touch those iceblock you get disabled and die. A new bug I never saw before
  • sorafaysorafay Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    Its a kind of interesting bug; when you touch the ice, you are dead, when you break the ice, you are dead. But you can still hide behind ice and you will be fine, if you dont touch it. So, if people are not stupid and dont be stuck inside ice, you can still finish this dungeon.
    But still, worse, or more annoying, is hypothermia, because you cant survive it, because everfrost resistance is not working, or, is not there anymore.
    I wondering, how long these bugs will be there.
  • alleykatealleykate Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    This bug is still persisting, you are perma-stunned outside of the ice perimeter and if the team doesn't notice because you are actually not in the ice, its a one shot death. Please fix.
    Guild - Fair Dinkum 2.0
    Part of Team Tredecim of the Cloaks Alliance website
    https://cloakalliance.wordpress.com/