test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Drop under exit

Well done cryptic lol

Comments

• kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Please provide more information.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • bratleyraybratleyray Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    When you kill a boss and it dies in the exact location as the exit spawn. You click to pick up the item and it takes you out of the dungeon. Happens quite often. They need to move the exit spawns off the boss platforms.

[The Legendary Outlaws] (Guildhall 20)

• kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

When you kill a boss and it dies in the exact location as the exit spawn. You click to pick up the item and it takes you out of the dungeon. Happens quite often. They need to move the exit spawns off the boss platforms.

Oh! Ok. Running over the loot to pick it up was supposed to resolve that, but I guess they had to turn that off due to some issues. Once you don't need to press buttons to loot again, that will be a non-issue.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • jamiefors#0606 jamiefors Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    Exactly what happened, the drop was under the exit and wasn’t giving the option to pick it up, only exit
  • froger#9967 froger Member Posts: 615 Arc User
    Not all drops auto loot, many drops still require the user to interact (press A) to pick up.
    Froger - Barbarian - Original Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Jade - Cleric - Healer Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Magnus - Fighter - 3rd main to be a tank - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Loverboy - Ranger - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Nomnomnommm - Wizard - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    I Am The Wall - Paladin - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    Xeros - Rogue - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    RIP bad name - Warlock - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Bardholomew - Bard - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Sirona - Cleric - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone

Jade - DC - Shadows of Gauntlgrym - PC
  • mordekai#1901 mordekai Member Posts: 1,598 Arc User
    Yep, even with the auto loot there are quite a few situations where you still have to select to pick up.

I'm really glad, for instance, that you don't auto loot those Ruined Armour pieces during an ME.

Though I wish the Dragon Coffers would auto pick up in the Well of Dragons. You only get one every ten minutes or so in open play, and if you are on a Dragon Run, and kill an add it can sometimes drop a Coffer and you can miss it in the hectic, (and often glitchy) aftermath of a battle as you race to the next Dragon.