test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Glowing sword

lame22334lame22334 Member Posts: 117 Arc User
edited August 2019 in General Discussion (PC)
i been trying all yesterday and today still to find a specific type of greatsword. ive seen the alabaster and the sword handle and all will glow under an enchantment but that thing has a crooked handle and i hate it. someone mentioned the one you get from maze engine but i farmed that out and bought it but the swords handle doesn't glow. Ive bought nearly every model from the AH to no avail. I know the bone splitter...and elemental ones do but i dont like those models.

Can anyone clue me in on where somewhere there is a greatsword that has that effect?

Comments

• pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Volcanic, from the CTA vendor. It comes from Bridge Battle but you cam farm it this weekend using currency from Garrunder the Vile. Items for CTAs other than the current one are in the second tab, but only for the class of the player buying it. Garrunder items are on the first tab, for any class.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • kemnimtarkaskemnimtarkas Member Posts: 838 Arc User
    pitshade said:

Volcanic, from the CTA vendor. It comes from Bridge Battle but you cam farm it this weekend using currency from Garrunder the Vile. Items for CTAs other than the current one are in the second tab, but only for the class of the player buying it. Garrunder items are on the first tab, for any class.

This - or you can get it during the BoB event, which is also coming up fairly soon.