test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

BUG - Warlock - Arms of Hadar AP Gain

silverwolf#7884 silverwolf Member Posts: 187 Arc User
The AP gain looks a little lower than it should be for Arms of Hadar, expecting 16.49 AP per cast, only receiving ~12.35 AP per cast

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1i-UvzWe_oBFDCDnzXEKLVImy1hHS74Ev2-ovUqin1Ek/edit?usp=sharing
Tagged:

Comments

• martanis117martanis117 Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    might be a bit beneficial to put all this in one threat instead of a bunch of threads. compile it.

Label it "A List of Warlock Bugs" or something.
  • silverwolf#7884 silverwolf Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    Considered that but I know that the devs can't always get to close out everything in one thread; felt it was easier to split them up for them to make it easier for them to close.
  • mongol69mongol69 Member Posts: 447 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    Maybey you will have better luck this way, hope it nets some changes.

On preview, class, ps4, and other threads since initial preview many of walock issues have been brought up with only 3 soulweaver issues addressed in patchnotes in the last 4 months.

Most have stopped testing the same issues over and over since preview and after every update or testing further since devs have been ignoring feedback and have been making minor undocumented changes since. As the adage goes, repeating the same procedures over and over and over and hoping for a new result is quite tiresome at this point.

Now I'm just waiting to see what happens after they switch multiplicative buffs to additive and see if they actually address any prior issues addressed up to this point.

Untill class is properly addressed and viable, it's just a maxed endgame invoke alt with a few more months of rough ad left. After rough ad used up it might not be worth the bother invoking on it either. After all this time it's hard to be optimistic.
    Post edited by mongol69 on