test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tank role ecnounter not working

betepok#5883 betepok Member Posts: 30 Arc User
edited August 2019 in The Militia Barracks
Greetings. The encounter "Come and get it" that is in the sentinels path is not working. Its not doing agro at all, mobs are not reacting on that encounter. Pls fix it.
Post edited by betepok#5883 on

Comments

• Options
    betepok#5883 betepok Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    Now I get it... it just i thought it's working like the punishing encounter because describing is the same with right passive, for example when the scorpion appear at the last boss in lomm, I'm using punishing charge and he immediately react on me , but if I'm using come and get it he has zero react. So I need to use after come and get it for example sure strike just for do some dmg and he will react on me .
  • Options
    rafamarques#5700 rafamarques Member Posts: 155 Arc User
    from my experience - "lomm" - cgi dont work very well against groups too. not sure about bosses.

punishing charge do your job against bosses, but not groups.

the power that i can see - no idea why - working better against groups is not so fast. but only work if you hit multiples targets.
  • Options
    natelive#0717 natelive Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Personally, I wouldn't tank. But this thread should be a real eye opener to how flawed the current reward system is.
  • Options
    fabricjumperfabricjumper Member Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited May 2020
    I made a detailed post about how and why sentinel did not work. They removed it. Maintaining threat is almost impossible, there will always be some dps who can steal the agro away from you in top end groups. Even if you fill whole of your inventory with threat building skills, when the battle gets heated and everybody starts to nuke a particular mob, it wont work.