test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PVP REWARDS HELLO

bspallybspally Member Posts: 36 Arc User
Please be so kind to fix the pvp rewards before pvp arena newcomers will decide that going there is a stupid waste of time.

Don't ruin pvp update right from the start. Give new pvp currency and glory to your players
Make Neverwinter's players willing to buy Zen great again!

Comments

• kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    They are working on it.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • lemollenlemollen Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    Shouldn't all these things be fixed before mod 17 is launched? Are PC players now your free testers for the console players? I can't think of other games that treat their player base this way. This is like a shop selling you a television with broken screen, broken remote then saying ok don't worry, we will fix it in a few week's time. Will you stand for this?
  • kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    If the mod 16 launch was botched for Pve players its only fair that mod 17 is hampstered for Pvp players right?
    the reward is you get to play pvp for no rewards lol which i had already strongly cautioned the devs against
    Post edited by kalina311 on