test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stat changes

So, I missed the patch notes that said that stat re-rolls would be disabled, and seeing as how the item in the zen market never updated the wording I am now stuck with stats that no longer work for a warlock, and out the zen for the re-roll. I feel like the 24k character I’ve worked on for so long is trash. I don’t have a secondary. This just might be the last straw for me.
Tagged:

Comments

• thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    the stats barely count for anything. It isn't going to make a difference you'd ever notice.
  • mongol69mongol69 Member Posts: 447 Arc User
    Devs finally acknowledged issues with warlock and are gathering data still...
    Hopefully a class rebalance happens sooner than later.
  • mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
    mongol69 said:

Devs finally acknowledged issues with warlock and are gathering data still...

Hopefully a class rebalance happens sooner than later.

Class rebalance is stupid at this point until all bugs are resolved first and foremost. Fix bugs on all classes. Collect data than rebalance. Right now rebalancing is just stupid as all classes have a bug or two allowing them to not do enough or do to much in damage.
    edited August 2019
    Well, considering the amount of bugs, priorities have to be set. Game breaking and class breaking bugs yes I agree should be addressed first. Size of spiders vs class balance, I would argue balance has higher priority. There are bugs that havent been addressed for years, but I would prefer a non handicapped class vs waiting multiple mods.

Fixing class breaking bugs is a part of overall class balance since broken or bugged classes can't be balanced properly if not addressed.
  • johonxgaltjohonxgalt Member Posts: 93 Arc User
    mongol69 said:

Well, considering the amount of bugs, priorities have to be set. Game breaking and class breaking bugs yes I agree should be addressed first. Size of spiders vs class balance, I would argue balance has higher priority. There are bugs that havent been addressed for years, but I would prefer a non handicapped class vs waiting multiple mods.

Fixing class breaking bugs is a part of overall class balance since broken or bugged classes can't be balanced properly if not addressed.

You do realize that developers do not all work on the same codebase. In a game like this I would expect multiple teams working on different systems (User Interface, Graphics, core engine, etc).

Saying you are mad because they put the graphics team on one of their bug fixes instead of expecting them to learn a different programming language to help another team screams I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT.
  • mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User

mongol69 said:

You do realize that developers do not all work on the same codebase. In a game like this I would expect multiple teams working on different systems (User Interface, Graphics, core engine, etc).

Saying you are mad because they put the graphics team on one of their bug fixes instead of expecting them to learn a different programming language to help another team screams I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT.
    Yes when there is a good size development team; however NWO has a small team do to most of the staff at cryptic moving over to help with Magic the Gathering MMO. With that said, mod 16 made the game easier for the developers to find bugs and fix them. That was the point of mod 16, simplicity.

edited August 2019
    > @johonxgalt said:
    > Well, considering the amount of bugs, priorities have to be set. Game breaking and class breaking bugs yes I agree should be addressed first. Size of spiders vs class balance, I would argue balance has higher priority. There are bugs that havent been addressed for years, but I would prefer a non handicapped class vs waiting multiple mods.
    >
    >
    >
    > Fixing class breaking bugs is a part of overall class balance since broken or bugged classes can't be balanced properly if not addressed.
    >
    > You do realize that developers do not all work on the same codebase. In a game like this I would expect multiple teams working on different systems (User Interface, Graphics, core engine, etc).
    >
    > Saying you are mad because they put the graphics team on one of their bug fixes instead of expecting them to learn a different programming language to help another team screams I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT.

Well, thank you for telling me I'm mad, I will try to internalize your interpretation of my own feelings.

I guess I have no idea as you say so eleqoutenly explained. I didn't realize that you had knowledge that there were large teams reassigned and working on nwo from mtg again. Well, since they are currently trying to fix bugs like multiplicative to additive changes not implemented correctly to all classes from prior team handoff as stated by devs.
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1250930/pc-bugged-self-buffs-on-the-asterdahl-classes

My apologies. I assumed priorities would be assigned to correct class balance, as stated by the devs....
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1250209/official-m17-tower-of-the-mad-mage-feedback/p12

I must have misinterpreted the meaning of ASAP in the link above.
    Post edited by mongol69 on