test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Legacy Campaign Icewindale Epic Heroics

Hello,

I have been in Icewindale's Dwarven Valley for an hour and a half waiting on an Epic Heroic to complete the Legacy campaign. How often do the epic heroics that count for the legacy campaign pop? Folks are angry in Icewindale and Dwarven Valley and I am too because I have wasted almost two hours waiting for one Epic Heroic. Please fix it. I love my game, please fix it.

Comments

• darcemrikdarcemrik Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    Agreed! I was in there since 3:30pm and finally left at 10:30pm, I missed the first one and waited as long as I could for the next, only to just barely missing it! This isnt right! 7hrs is ridiculous! Maybe once every 2 hours or at the beginning of the hour! Something.. wasted time, you know since it’s random! Please adjust this so people can go back to actually playing instead of standing around wasting time!!
  • nativerock9015#2463 nativerock9015 Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    Been trying for a week n 3 days to get to get epic on main but it's still not happening. I'm a stubborn git. I will complete this [insert own expletives] quest.
  • kohndrekohndre Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    Not sure if anyone else is experiencing this. I waited around forever and finally got an epic heroic. It didn't count towards my completion. I just discard that one now
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    I saw some patch notes recently that said they were supposed to come up every 90 minutes but they are shortening that time to 20 minutes. Dunno when it hits xbox.
  • mordekai#1901 mordekai Member Posts: 1,598 Arc User
    They also need to make sure that ALL the Major HEs register.
    I got so bored waiting that I... wait for it... ran the PVP Major HE in Icewind Pass.
    PV HAMSTER P!!!!
    It never registered the success as part of the Legacy Campaign. (My team won, so I don't think success is a factor in whether it counts).

Waited over an hour AND did PVP... that's as close to cruel and unusual as I think this game can get!
  • journey#1897 journey Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Many people have been having this issue. I myself have been unable to complete this particular legacy quest. Hope they fix it soon.
  • rikitakirikitaki Member Posts: 926 Arc User
    @journey ...you are replying to a year old thread. That should be an indication for you how fast it will probably be fixed.