test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Missing artisan: an Armorer disappeared when Summer Artisan left.

atwa#2521 atwa Posts: 40Member Arc User
When the Summer Festival ended, and the Summer Artisan was removed or hidden, it also removed or hid the final Armorer in my list, Elsbeth Missaglias.

However, "Manage Artisans" still counts (correctly) that I have three Armorers, while it only displays two: Bitrid Brasshammer and Tomaso Missaglias. And it counts that I have 25 total, while it only displays 24. Unfortunately, Elsbeth is not available for crafting.

I suspect she is still there, but hidden along with the Summer Artisan.

Comments

• atwa#2521 atwa Posts: 40Member Arc User
    Before I noticed that the Armorer was missing, I hired one Artificer, Stella Everstream, and then dismissed another Artificer, Benedict Klaude. I don't know if this affected anything.

Notice it counts 3 Armorers at the top.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Posts: 9,878Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Community Moderator
    Can you please submit a ticket to Customer Service? Thanks!
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • zephyriahzephyriah Posts: 2,932Member, NW M9 Playtest Arc User
    kreatyve said:

This seems to be affecting everyone and should probably be escalated very soon. The type of artisan varies, but every one of my characters I checked showed current number =X (it varied), while the indiviual counts is X-1(Consistent on all). Unlike some others in this thread, I have no idea which artisans are not showing.

• harerazor#0852 harerazor Posts: 141Member Arc User
    Have to agree. Getting reports from across our alliance. This seems much more than a one-off.
    Hare Razor
    ⚔️ Silver Blades ⚔️
  • joe7777joe7777 Posts: 178Member Arc User
    I can confirm I am not missing any Artisans. Then again, I only had 2 Armorers to begin with and am not a Rank 4 Workshop.
  • zephyriahzephyriah Posts: 2,932Member, NW M9 Playtest Arc User
    joe7777 said:

I can confirm I am not missing any Artisans. Then again, I only had 2 Armorers to begin with and am not a Rank 4 Workshop.

Most of mine are Rank 3.

It seems to be characters that went over the normal artisan cap with the addition of the summer festival worker. We were given a temp increase of +1 to the cap. When the cap reverted and the summer worker was removed, the totals bugged on all characters that were at the adjusted max.
    kreatyve said:

I already did, shortly after making this bug report. They replied today to say it's a bug, thus not their purview.
    zephyriah said:

It seems to be characters that went over the normal artisan cap with the addition of the summer festival worker. We were given a temp increase of +1 to the cap. When the cap reverted and the summer worker was removed, the totals bugged on all characters that were at the adjusted max.

Not me. I deliberately kept one empty artisan slot, because I was afraid something like this would happen. It happened anyway.

On at least one other character, I allowed it to stay at max artisans, and the bug doesn't appear to have occurred there.
  • joe7777joe7777 Posts: 178Member Arc User
    I am at the max, 20 Artisans with a Rank 3 Workshop, and was not impacted by this issue.
    Nothing has changed, but I saw the hidden artisan sitting at the table in the workshop. So she is definitely hidden, not dismissed.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Posts: 9,878Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Community Moderator
    The thread has been forwarded to the dev team for further investigation.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • dixie#3800 dixie Posts: 2Member Arc User
    My Jeweler is also missing.
    kreatyve said:

The thread has been forwarded to the dev team for further investigation.

Are the devs working on this? It's concerning that we haven't heard it's fixed internally, or anything.
  • harerazor#0852 harerazor Posts: 141Member Arc User
    edited September 12
    Yep, today I got a good artisan application, so I kicked one artisan to make room. I accepted the new application, but now it’s the one I can’t use because it won’t appear. ☹️

What it looks like is when the summer festival was over not only did it hide the summer festival artisan but it also jacked with the max number of artisans by lowering it by one. My screen shows that I have 21 artisans but also says the max is 20. Pretty sure 21 is suppose to be the max for a level 3 workshop. Only the devs have access to the code, so I can’t test my theory. Until they have the time and inclination to investigate and fix it, most of us are just out of luck. Kind of like how all 3 stronghold hall chairs I attempted to craft today failed with a 75% chance to succeed. 🙄 stinking crummy RNG ... mumble grumble.
    Post edited by harerazor#0852 on
    Hare Razor
    ⚔️ Silver Blades ⚔️