test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Best in slot for rouge Dps/ any toon Dps

So I see people rocken different things but they all usually have either the shadow stalker rings or ebony rings, with Increased 3% mele dmg, I have those so check that box but what other things should I wear and why, explain please I understand ppl will say different things but I’m open to all suggestions

Answers

• mongol69mongol69 Member Posts: 447 Arc User
    Keep in mind that ebonized only impact the range or mele attack. But shadowstalkers enhance other sources of damage such as smolder damage on wizards, but with the 25' restriction. Each has thier own benefit.
  • gonzakotwigonzakotwi Member Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    3% melee damage stacks no more than 2 times. shadowstalker is different because it depends on proximity not on type of attack. A good build for melee class would be fured kiuno and heels of fury for 3% melee, shadowstalker +4 +5, protege helmet, terrored grips (or sucessor gloves). You can also put primal boots for ap gain and trade the shadowstalker+4 for an ebonized ring for the 2 stacks. As for arti set, demon lord is still bis. You can consider power but its efectiveness is reduced when you have more power (about 0,5% damage when you have 100k and about 0,3% when you have 200k power for every 1k stat added). You should look for a good guild and have them clarify this for you.
  • omegadevice100#9594 omegadevice100 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Shadow stalker? Does it amplify over all damage from every attack?
  • omegadevice100#9594 omegadevice100 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    I thought that the Wayvern (spelling?) set was the best now ? Are you sure Demogorgon set is still bis??