test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[PS4] Chrysos’ Debuff (Update)

ravenokami#4514 ravenokami Member Posts: 288 Arc User
edited July 2019 in PvE Discussion
I’ve been trying to test this, but in case anyone has already tested this post Mod 16, can companions still snag Chrysos’ aggro and with it the thunderbolt debuff during the Dragonflight event?

This used to be a problem back when “Defender” was a companion category, and defenders had taunts that could snag the debuff. Since Mod 16, I haven’t been able to get a companion to do it yet, so I’m beginning to wonder if a companion can even snag the aggro is that aggro getting passed straight to the player (the red aggro light) and with it, the thunderbolt debuff is also going straight to the player? If a companion can grab the aggro, would companion influence and bolster boost a companion’s ability to do so?

So far that seems the case, but I’m not sure. I’ll continue my testing unless someone has already ran a bunch of tests post Mod 16 and would like to share. Our alliance isn’t full of heavy hitters, so we have to be tactical about it, but we’re getting closer to taking all four DF dragons again. It’s Chrysos that’s got us stuck at the moment, so I’m left picking apart the mechanics and re-analyzing companions ability to compete with the tank again. Thanks.
Raven Okami
⚔️ Silver Blades ⚔️
PS4 • Playing Neverwinter since July 2017
Post edited by ravenokami#4514 on