test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Greater Stones of health

I have seen these on the market for as low as 12.5k ad (currently floating between 70-80k.)

How are people getting these to sell on the market that cheap when they run 1500 zen?

Comments

• sgtpostal#4408 sgtpostal Member Posts: 379 Arc User

I have seen these on the market for as low as 12.5k ad (currently floating between 70-80k.)

How are people getting these to sell on the market that cheap when they run 1500 zen?

i know for a fact that you dont just have to buy them in zen store.... they do srop in dungeon chest (but are rare) because ive gotten a few myself from dungeon chest... but otherly ppl that do buy them in zen store wait for sales to get them to flip for profit on ah
  • phaeton#3873 phaeton Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2019

i know for a fact that you dont just have to buy them in zen store.... they do srop in dungeon chest (but are rare) because ive gotten a few myself from dungeon chest... but otherly ppl that do buy them in zen store wait for sales to get them to flip for profit on ah
    Anyplace specific?

• sgtpostal#4408 sgtpostal Member Posts: 379 Arc User

Anyplace specific?

they are random drops but usually you get better luck at the rare stuff in the higher dungeons like fbi or t9 or cradle or lomm and helps to increase your chances when you use reroll tokens on the chests

• autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,134 Arc User
    They also drop from many lock boxes and Howling Adventure Packs.
    Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts
  • lucifer#4269 lucifer Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    They can also be bought on the trade bar store for 40 TB
    Lucifer, the light-bringer. Leading man to ruin and away from salvation since at least 1986!
  • mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
    The health stones are not worth 1500 zen. I would say maybe 150 but 1500 is a bit steep. Cryptic should adjust pricing in the zen store IMO. I would raise the pricing on single key to twice its current price. All other key pricing I would leave as is. Than I would adjust health stones and other items that are still over priced.

The reason the health stone are 70K AD now is that most players don't run with a healer when soloing content/campaigns so health stones value jumped with this mod. And will continue to rise until the price of the health stone hits around 100K+.
  • autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,134 Arc User
    Beware I opened 100 of the Howling Adventure Packs today (saved up from when the undying lockbox was new) and didn't get a single heath stone even tho the tool tips says it will drop the green and blue stones. Me thinks the fix is in.
    Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts
  • dawndilion#7316 dawndilion Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    I had around 1500 from last year's jubilee. I still have around 500 left.