test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

DPS equipment, new set bonuses and Random Queues

Mod by Mod went out new equipments and new set bonuses, but no one of them is good to replace old DPS equipment. I'm meaning, for example, Fured Kiuno of the Bear etc. For tank went out something interesting (not so much), but not for DPS classes. Should be nice to upgrade this kind of equipments (new armor with +3% bonus damage melee/ranged, new boots, new armlets.... New DPS set which not proc after daily but which is always up).
And again, for DPS, there is not yet a good set that can replace the old Demogorgon Set. The new ones (for both DPS, tank and healer) trigger only after daily use... Could we have something that is up everytime? Your goal was to reduce the AP gain, and you did it very well... But now, come and meet us with new better equipment that is not dependent from the daily.

About healing nerf, could be nice as well to have new set bonus that give % bonus in outgoing heals. Not everyone are strong as the streamers I think you watched. Not everyone are full rank 15 endgamers and not everyone have 180k+ power. So, the equipment can make the difference between be able to well complete a dungeon or not complete it at all.

And, last suggestion for random queues: the Item Level means nothing. A lot of times I went there with new players or with people who didn't know anything about stat cap etc, but with high IL. Could be better, for random queues, put as a requirements not the IL but the minimum stat. I mean, you know the enemies rathing you made. Is it possible to put, for example in DPS class, requirements like "Minimum Arm Pen, Crit and Accuracy required 50k" instead of IL? I think in this way it's a more honest way to select the players to make a group for a queue. Because, actually, without a premade group, most of the time is not possible to complete a random queue because the high IL without the minim stats from a lot of player and because there are no tutorials for new players.
It happened to me to explain the mechanics of the dungeons to new players I found in random queues. But it's not my job, do you know? I'm here to have fun, to play and relax. Should be something to explane the mechanics when a player go inside of it for the first time. Maybe a tooltip like the ones that appear the first time we make a refinement?
The "minimum stats requirement" doesn't mean that peopla can't do, for example RAQ. But it can work as a filter, in this way don't put a player with 30k in the foundamental stats in queue like ToNG but put it in a queue that he/she can do. I mean, there are so many dungeons and in RAQ and RIQ happen always the same (this is another problem!). But if you are able to filter players by stats, you can allow players to complete the queue as well. Without premade group, in totally random manner.
About the dungeons... yes, it's a huge problem (for me I mean). When I queue RAQ I have almost one possibilty of dungeon: Castle Ravenloft. BORING! When I queue RIQ I have 3 possibility of dungeons: throne of the dwarven gods, prophecy of madness and manycoin bank. BORING.
When I queue I would like to explore different dungeons, not doing always the same. Every day.
The randomization of dungeons needs a big improvement, as the "group maker" for the queue. To be clear one more time: Item Level is not the good way to make a balanced group at all. The requirement should be the statistics and not the IL. If you do that, maybe, all the players could start again to enjoy the random queues without premade group, otherwise is not possible.

Thank you in advance.

@asterdahl @nitocris83 @mimicking#6533