test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tomb of the Nine Gods - "Them Hands Tho"

We just abandoned a TONG at Ras because we were unable to kill the souls. We cannot kill the souls because the hands come out almost immediately after the ghosts appear. Shortly thereafter, the circle comes back and new ghosts appear and sure enough, the hands are back almost immediately. The other groups I played with yesterday, I thought it was broken then, but settled on not enough dps. Today, I played with a group that tore the first boss like he was rice paper. I am talking fast like the second set of balls barely had a chance to spawn fast. By the way, maybe it's my eyesight, but I think the first of the first set of balls rolled by at hyper speed. I have two questions, has this happened to your group, the hands appear a few seconds after ghosts appear? And, has Ras instantly killed your group before the blue bar completely fills?
Tagged:

Comments

• ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User

I have two questions, has this happened to your group, the hands appear a few seconds after ghosts appear?

This has been happening randomly since the dungeon came out so nothing new.

And, has Ras instantly killed your group before the blue bar completely fills?

Unsure what you're asking. Can Ras kill an entire group without a full bar? Yes if you don't have the defense/damage debuffs to withstand his big hit. Randomly killing your group?