test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Selling At Wills on the Market

frogwalloper#6494 frogwalloper Member Posts: 821 Arc User
edited July 2019 in PvE Discussion
Almost every character has an at-will animation that I really like, but sadly it always substantially underperforms another, so if I'm using my brains at all, I forego the one I'd actually prefer. And everyone I meet playing the same character chooses the exact same at-wills.

The Barbarian's Brash Strike immediately comes to mind, and so does the Wizard's Arcane Bolt. I think they're both interesting, but there's just no good justification for using them.

At first I thought some of these at-wills really needed an update to make them viable, but then I realized I'd be happy if they simply did the same damage as the more effective at-will. I just want to be able to use the at-will I like the most without sacrificing dps.

Maybe it would be a good idea if the developers offered a variety of combat animations - purely cosmetic - on the zen market, or even as an AD sink. I know I'd pick some up. Other games make a nice little profit like that. Neverwinter could too.

Comments

• Options
    frogwalloper#6494 frogwalloper Member Posts: 821 Arc User
    Sure, that'd be nice.
    It is frustrating being stuck with the same moves for years.

- beyond that, though. They're not going to sell useful and viable at-wills. There are a lot of little things they could do to make money. Variations on the healock's little monkey dance. The healadin and arbiter's moves could do with a little spice too.