test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bug report - Masterwork Tasks

Hello,
I'm working on my Masterwork task and have come across a bug caused by Mod 16 modifications.
The Potions that are required for the task, no longer exist in the game of have been renamed. The screnshots that I attach, the one from the workshop is showing the masterwork recipes 3. In the case of the Tidespan, it relates to a stat that no longer exists in the game, so the potion no longer exists in the game.
The other two for what I can tell were renamed to Potion of Deflect rank 8 and accuracy rank 8, but as everything else in the game it doesn't recognized the Potions because of the name being different.
What's the solution for this issue, can you assist?

https://imgur.com/fUldGMf

https://imgur.com/2QIZ5UV
Tagged:

Comments

• Any news on this?
  • mgageologymgageology Member Posts: 1 New User
    another bug—don’t buy any of the “head start” packs. A complete an utter ripoff. I play NW on the Xbox1 and I bought the $29.99 legendary head start pack, and the Enorcelled Mulhorand Greatsword is useless. It doesn’t scale enough to make it viable. The weapons you get from quest rewards are on average 12 item levels higher, lol, even a gray item (lowest tier of weapon) is 7 item levels higher....The devs need to fix this issue, total ripoff to those who bought the head start pack (me included). I won’t be recommending the game to friends at all.
  • Is this issue getting fixed? All that is needed is to change the quest log.
  • zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User

Is this issue getting fixed? All that is needed is to change the quest log.

Have you tried using?

Potion of Critical Strike Rank 8

Potion of Deflect Rank 8

Potion of Accuracy Rank 8

I believe I read that they would work in a patch note or maybe reddit, but it has been awhile and my memory isn't what it once was.
  • Accuracy rank 8 count as tidespan
    Deflect rank 8 count as reflexes
    Critical rank 8 count as accuracy

Ty