test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

auction house feedback

thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
with the recent renaming of things it's becoming very hard to easily find things. for instance the superior mark of potency. all you used to have to do is type in sup and use epic and boom there you were. now you have to type in the whole thing. you can't even type in pot an go by epic because gmops take up all 400 spots. there needs to be bolene modifiers or some way to make it easier to search for things. this is one example but things are getting harder and harder to find on console. another example on pc you can search for armor and weapon enchants by type armor or weapon enchant in the pull down menu. we don't have that and sorting thru with those name changes is also a major PIA.

Comments

• agilestoagilesto Member Posts: 516 Arc User
    You can type "y, rank x" to quickly get what you want. The "y" in the beginning is important to differentiate the enchanting stones and the marks of potency. It's not as fast as it's used to be, but still better than writing the whole name.
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    I get no items found when I do that. I did y, rank 5
  • ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User

I get no items found when I do that. I did y, rank 5

Make sure your "y" is lower case. If you type in "Y" instead of "y" it doesn't work