test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Incoming % to heals and Outgoing %

tebtengri#5279 tebtengri Member Posts: 24 Arc User
Do either or both of these affect Warlock heals? The damage to heals (the tiny % of your damage that heals your group)? If so do I personally benefit from both, ie I'd get a 5% outgoing heal boost then when that same heal actually healed me it'd get another % incoming heal boost?

Comments

• schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    Soul Defiler even feated is about 1% of your outgoing healing so it's not benefitial to build arround it imo. The healing from that mechanic are about 17 average for a geared warlock, seventeen!
    The only spell that does mediocre healing is Shatter Spark and it is >70% of all healing. There is nothing else from impact. Soul pact is bugged leaching up to 80% max HP, warlocks Bargain is a selfkill encounter and Life Bind forces you to stack 600+ HP to be capable to out heal incoming damage.
    Transfusion tactics is about 15%,Lingering sustain below that mark... forgot
    Soulbinder is a wasted path to build into, noone wants you to heal outside a group of friends with a lot of patience.
  • tebtengri#5279 tebtengri Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    > @schietindebux said:
    > Soul Defiler even feated is about 1% of your outgoing healing so it's not benefitial to build arround it imo. The healing from that mechanic are about 17 average for a geared warlock, seventeen!
    > The only spell that does mediocre healing is Shatter Spark and it is >70% of all healing. There is nothing else from impact. Soul pact is bugged leaching up to 80% max HP, warlocks Bargain is a selfkill encounter and Life Bind forces you to stack 600+ HP to be capable to out heal incoming damage.
    > Transfusion tactics is about 15%,Lingering sustain below that mark... forgot
    > Soulbinder is a wasted path to build into, noone wants you to heal outside a group of friends with a lot of patience.

Shameful they haven't patched anything in and afaik nothing in mod 17 preview either. Tends to lead me to believe they only patch serious exploits and everything else is measured against "what can we add to increase revenue"