test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Totaly not a rant

bojshabojsha Member Posts: 82 Arc User
Hello,
Well to start things off I would like to congraduate game design team on almost killing the game, it's on it last breath. Keep up the grate work am sure you will kill it.

Classes are amazingly balanced with Paladins using Smite melee skill as a ranged now (makes sence right?) and having higest encounter power damage (900 magnitude x3) of any class in the game with ability to use it 3-4 times in a row!

Warlocks are now a dps class with healing but Barbarians are tanks, wizards have horible cast speed and cooldown, not to mention lowest magnitude damage or any class even cleric has better suited skills for it.

If you wonder why so many quit, these are some of the reasons, scaling, not taking player feedback serously ect.

I should have quit in mod 6 cos even then it shows that you do not have a clue about balancing classes.

What is this now? What did you do?

Comments

• dionchidionchi Member Posts: 915 Arc User
    edited July 2019
    "Totally" looks like a rant to me...

But it also looks like "Player Feedback" so it's all good.

Just sayin' ~ :lol:
    DD~
  • kemnimtarkaskemnimtarkas Member Posts: 838 Arc User
    Totally not a troll post.
  • bojshabojsha Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    Funny buseness (goes well with topic) aside (no, not really), what is wizard gonna do with a skill that has 150 magnitude damage? :D hahahah
    No, seriously tank (Paladin and Fighter) does more damage then dps when you spec him as you would a dps, the class balance is off the charts :D !
    > @kemnimtarkas said:
    > Totally not a troll post.

Try to smile more :D
  • fyrstigorfyrstigor Member Posts: 299 Arc User
    This is clearly a troll post, but in any case. U did get some stuff wrong.

Smite does less dmg when u have low divinity. So u only get the 900 magnitude when ur full. And technically smiting something is normally refereed to as a ranged interacting.

Warlocks was always a dps class who could heal. Nothing has changed. Barbarians could tank before too, just no one ever did it. But they had a build and spec for it, it just wasnt that good compared to the other 2 tanks.

Wizards are the best DPS class in the game right now, so them having long cast times and CD obviously isnt a problem.

Most of the scaling have been removed because it was to much for the average player to get past. Now everything is a cake walk, and old zones BHEs are solo content once u get geared enough.

I personally think the game is in a much better stat than before mod 16, even though solo play is way to easy. But i dont care much about that, cause i dont spend much time there. So let those who do decide on how difficult it should be.
    No it is not, sorry that you dont have a sence of humor.

I play since mod 1 you can try to <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> someone else.

Smite was always a melee hit, 900 magnitude is a bit to much, once you play with a 240k+ Paladin you'll see what I mean.
    Warlock's where Never a true DPS, it was just a lot of Warlock players bitching on the forum so the Dev Team improved them in mod 14, more bitching and mod 15 improvements, Warlock players still bitching after mod 16 improvements .. wtf is wrong with you people?

Wizards where best dps up to mod 6, but after that, no, this is a joke compared to that.
    They give wizards new skill to, but made is completly unusable.
    Then they miss match power and lock them under a paragon so only 1 paragon is playable the other one is otter <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.
    You donno <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> son.

Why did Diamond quit? - Top Wiz
    Why did Northside quit? - Top GWF

Just to name a few and I know a lot more.

Barbarians are in a horible spot right now, devs are focused on all the wrong places, am not gonna wait anymore for them to do it right, I mean I did wait 6 years and always got more and more <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> am sick of this. Call me what ever you <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> want, I dont give a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.
    Just to be more clear, I have every singl class in the game at the end game state with best enchantment and gear.
  • ramesh84ramesh84 Member Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited July 2019
    bojsha said:

I play since mod 1 you can try to HAMSTER someone else.

Smite was always a melee hit, 900 magnitude is a bit to much, once you play with a 240k+ Paladin you'll see what I mean.
    Warlock's where Never a true DPS, it was just a lot of Warlock players bitching on the forum so the Dev Team improved them in mod 14, more bitching and mod 15 improvements, Warlock players still bitching after mod 16 improvements .. wtf is wrong with you people?

Wizards where best dps up to mod 6, but after that, no, this is a joke compared to that.
    Then they miss match power and lock them under a paragon so only 1 paragon is playable the other one is otter HAMSTER.
    You donno HAMSTER son.

Barbarians are in a horible spot right now, devs are focused on all the wrong places, am not gonna wait anymore for them to do it right, I mean I did wait 6 years and always got more and more HAMSTER am sick of this. Call me what ever you HAMSTER want, I dont give a HAMSTER.

Ty you made my day
    bojsha said:

I play since mod 1 you can try to HAMSTER someone else.

Then they miss match power and lock them under a paragon so only 1 paragon is playable the other one is otter HAMSTER.

You donno HAMSTER son.

Barbarians are in a horible spot right now, devs are focused on all the wrong places, am not gonna wait anymore for them to do it right, I mean I did wait 6 years and always got more and more HAMSTER am sick of this. Call me what ever you HAMSTER want, I dont give a HAMSTER.

U are funny. I do laugh when i see someone like u posting xD

Ur still wrong on several things.

For why they quit, im sure it have something to do with them no longer being able to solo everything. That they can no longer onephase everything. So now that they have to rely on team and mechanics for a clear, its to much work or to hard for them. So they would rather quit and blame the game, instead of try, fail big time and become a joke to their followers.
    Keep fooling yourself that thats the case instead of that the game is at a bad place right now.
    Tank classes got the worst of it and barbarian is now a tank class?! Makes no sence.

Wizards needs skill rework, like removing the push from pulse skill its so annoying, making conduite of ice at target location not on the target, reducing cast speed of fireball skill cos its otter useless atm and no one uses it, +100 magnitude skill damage increase would help with that dps since they are dps class but every other class has higher magnitude damage, you take a good look at what damage other classes can do then compare it to wizard.
    bojsha said:

Keep fooling yourself that thats the case instead of that the game is at a bad place right now.
    Tank classes got the worst of it and barbarian is now a tank class?! Makes no sence.

Wizards needs skill rework, like removing the push from pulse skill its so annoying, making conduite of ice at target location not on the target, reducing cast speed of fireball skill cos its otter useless atm and no one uses it, +100 magnitude skill damage increase would help with that dps since they are dps class but every other class has higher magnitude damage, you take a good look at what damage other classes can do then compare it to wizard.

The only one here getting fooled is u. Ur just fooling urself xD The game overall is in a pretty good spot right now. More players have a place in endgame dungeons than ever before. The game is about mechanics and doing things right again, not just killing everyone before it can even move.

Barbarians have always been a tank, they where just bad at it so no one used it. I dont play barbarian and yet i know this. Whos the fool again?

Tank classes are in a pretty good spot right now. They are doing more % of needed dmg than before. They can hold agro pretty easy. The have more movespeed to make it easier to get to the groups first to help with getting the initial agro. Why are u fooling urself again with ur wrong ideas of how things actually are ?

I dont play wizard myself. But i do know arcanist dmg is pretty terrible. Thaurm is where u get the big numbers. And their big numbers doesnt care about CD or cast times, or lower magnitude on powers. They are the number 1 dps class right now at all power levels. And u know its the same for all classes like that right now. Rogue does pretty horrible dmg on whisper knife compared to assassin. Ranged hunter is bad compared to melee. That doesnt mean the game is in a bad place. Before mod 16 we had 3 paths, 2 garbage and 1 good. Now we have 2 paths, 1 bad, 1 good. Thats actually an increase from 33% to 50% of good paths. xD
    edited July 2019
    You can keep troll title.
    fyrstigor said:

bojsha said:

The only one here getting fooled is u. Ur just fooling urself xD The game overall is in a pretty good spot right now. More players have a place in endgame dungeons than ever before. The game is about mechanics and doing things right again, not just killing everyone before it can even move.

Barbarians have always been a tank, they where just bad at it so no one used it. I dont play barbarian and yet i know this. Whos the fool again?

Tank classes are in a pretty good spot right now. They are doing more % of needed dmg than before. They can hold agro pretty easy. The have more movespeed to make it easier to get to the groups first to help with getting the initial agro. Why are u fooling urself again with ur wrong ideas of how things actually are ?

I dont play wizard myself. But i do know arcanist dmg is pretty terrible. Thaurm is where u get the big numbers. And their big numbers doesnt care about CD or cast times, or lower magnitude on powers. They are the number 1 dps class right now at all power levels. And u know its the same for all classes like that right now. Rogue does pretty horrible dmg on whisper knife compared to assassin. Ranged hunter is bad compared to melee. That doesnt mean the game is in a bad place. Before mod 16 we had 3 paths, 2 garbage and 1 good. Now we have 2 paths, 1 bad, 1 good. Thats actually an increase from 33% to 50% of good paths. xD
    Well I play Paladin, Barbarian, Wizard, Fighter, Trickster.

So why are you commenting on classes you know nothing about?
    let me enlighten you, Conduit of Ice I put that on enemy, comes barb, ibs the enemy and its gone, I make no damage for e.g

Here is more, I try casting Fireball, barb uses 3 skill and my cast is auto cancel! So the skill is unusable.

pls shut up

bojsha said:

fyrstigor said:

bojsha said:

Well I play Paladin, Barbarian, Wizard, Fighter, Trickster.

So why are you commenting on classes you know nothing about?
    let me enlighten you, Conduit of Ice I put that on enemy, comes barb, ibs the enemy and its gone, I make no damage for e.g

Here is more, I try casting Fireball, barb uses 3 skill and my cast is auto cancel! So the skill is unusable.

pls shut up

I play paladin, fighter and rogue myself. I have friends who play the others. So i ask around, i try to understand what makes them tick, or at least enough of it to know how to help guildies with the more basic parts of their toons.

What i dont understand is how u could have played a barbarian for how many years, and not know they had a tanking path?

Or how can u call urself a wizard and not know arcanist is bad right now?

Just because the choices u made on ur build, or the powers u decide to use are all the worst possible choices and powers. That doesnt mean the game is in a bad state, or that the class is in a bad state.

The game have always been like this, u have the best possible setup. And then a lot of other stuff that really isnt that usefull. Insisting to use the useless stuff because of w/e reason u might have, thats just fooling urself into thinking the class is bad, when in fact it might not be.

Would i like to see all paths, all power be equal and we had real freedom on our builds. Sure who wouldnt. But from what ive seem in previous "fixes", what is often done is not buffing the bad parts, its nerfing or removing the good parts, so that everything suck equally as much. So i would much rather have a good part, and a bad part. But u should try the good parts out one day, u will be surprised and how much it changes everything.
    In all honesty I just want conduite of ice like that warlock skill, on target loaction, bouth in theory do simira stuff its a dot, why does wizards have to be on enemy, makes no sence. I'm upset, for years waithing on improvement and nothing ever happened, last 3 mods warlock improvement's come on man, when are they gonna focus on wizards when?!

Sure I get top dps spot but I'm not enjoing playing it at all, I run away to my barb just to relax from playing freaking wizard with old skils ugh I hate the devs in this game, except Julia.