test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

seals no longer exchangeable for ad

hitchslappedhitchslapped Member Posts: 337 Arc User
the seals vendor in PE no longer has the option to exchange seals of the crown for rough astral diamonds since maintenance earlier today. i am assuming this is a bug, as it wasn't mentioned in the patch notes, and a change like this would be expected to be announced if it were intentional.

Comments

• scaredstraitscaredstrait Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 42 Arc User
    seal of the crown npc in PE does not show AD to trade seals for today ... but does in strong hold .
  • scaredstraitscaredstrait Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 42 Arc User
    strong hold npc does tho
  • sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    This is a move to force you to buy VIP or join a guild with a seal vendor. Only these two seal vendors trade AD for seals. Since I don't do VIP, I foresee my Seals of the Crown are worthless now except for refinement points. Or maybe I can corner the market on Wererat Thief companions? I really don't care, they are just another pointless currency that will pile up, just like my AD and gold is piling up. There is nothing of any value any more. I wonder if they plan to pull the AD from the campaign stores next?
    wb-cenders.gif
  • empalasempalas Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 802 Arc User
    @nitocris83 can we get some word on why this was stealth changed like this? We've been asking for Seals of the Mountain to be exchangeable for rAD but now you remove it PE Seal of the Crown vendor???
  • empalasempalas Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 802 Arc User
    there is another thread in the peer to peer support forum that mentions this. Not sure what its doing there. My guess is they missed the VIP and SH seal vendor when removing the option.
  • percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    Greetings,

Threads merged, and this issue has already been escalated to the dev team. Thanks for your help!

Regards,
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • gremil#4229 gremil Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    The seals vendor in PE doesn't take seals of the crown at all now. Neither dos barovia.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,183 Arc User

The seals vendor in PE doesn't take seals of the crown at all now. Neither dos barovia.

It does. There are 2 vendors in PE market. Use the one in the other side to exchange seals of the crown to seal of the Adventurer.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • deathman#5491 deathman Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Seals of the crown can be traded in at the vendor in Ebon Downs