test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tank Paladin Fail (Due to Nerf)

samohtsirrom1samohtsirrom1 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
Pre Undermountain... As a tank at 9500 gear score I could Solo a +5 Heroic in Well of Dragons or even Stronghold. Now that same Paladin is Gear Level 11400 and SIX drakes from well of dragons kills him, okay that's pretty bad... BUT my "Healing" Warlock Gear Level 5k has no issue with that SAME mob. Correct me if I'm wrong here but Tank means you TAKE MOST of the damage... While Healer is supposed to keep people alive, aka Tank is being attacked allowing Healer the freedom to heal. Right Now my Healer Is More of A tank, Then My Tank at Under HALF the Gear Level. In short They Nerfed the "Tank Paladin" so badly they should call it Bait instead of Tank, it is now Beyond Useless as a "Tank" in fact as it is I have NO reason to every play with that class again, after all if my Warlock can tank better then him at HALF his Gear Level why bother? If you agree that the Paladin "Justicer" is no longer a "Tank" please up vote this so that maybe they'll listen to us and fix him.
Note:I get why they didn't want it Soloing +5 Heroic but seriously it should be able to handle A LOT MORE then 6 Drakes since I'm sure Bosses are tougher then that and If I can't Tank the small guys how can I possibly handle a boss?

Comments

• Options
    wilbur626wilbur626 Member Posts: 1,019 Arc User
    Paladin tank is awesome when build properly. "They" don't have to fix anything, you do 🤗
    Elite Whaleboy
  • Options
    emese#4731 emese Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    You just need to respect your pala and in no time he will be back killing mobs with 1 shot as before...we went through this on PC.... Pala can be a very powerful tank in mod 16
  • Options
    jslegge1901jslegge1901 Member Posts: 95 Arc User
    Sorry I'm late to the party, my 2 cents:

I can still drag half of the dungeon with me, lock down in a stationary location, get beat up on for an extended amount of time, and live to talk about it. Get your defensive stats up and understand the insignia bonuses. Check out Silvery's paladin build on YouTube, she has one of the better builds I've seen.

Only complaint I have is losing aggro when nobody is generating aggro.