test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Campaigne Completions

abwabwabaabwabwaba Member Posts: 99 Arc User
Greetings!

Long existing problem (probably not just) by me, that I can't see/buy with my main toon all of the available Campaign completions on the Zen shops Service tab. I'm not sure if thats wai or a bug, but I would like to get a clarification. I can buy/see for example Ravenloft, the Bundle pack and Jungles of Chult but can't buy/see the rest (Storm King, Cloaked Asc., Tyranny, Dread Ring, etc...). Why?
Hide The Pain Harold!

Comments

• Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Campaign buyouts can be used when you meet the level requirement and if you have any non-repeatable tasks in the campaign unfinished. Do you have quests in your journal for the campaign tokens you can't see or have you fully completed those campaigns already?
  • Options
    I don't wanna use them, I wanted to buy a certain type to sell it :) And no, I don't have unfinished quests, I have fully completed the campaigns in the past years (char was created in Febr.09.2015.)
    Hide The Pain Harold!
  • Options
    Yesterday I've asked for personal assistance from your online support center. My concern was raised to your escalation team and they advised that the feature is working as intended. Then they suggested to update my post here, so here I am :sunglasses:

So my problem which exists still in short: with my main character which finished every pve campaigns cant buy the previous campaigne completitions from the Zen store (only Bundle, Ravenloft and Chulst is available).

So if its intended that a character which completed a certain older campaigne shouldnt be able to buy certain completitions then by that logic for example a character which has all the highest ranked enchantments and runestones shouldnt be able to buy pres and coal wards right?!
    I play the game and the events with my main character, and sometimes you run across with some rare, char bound discount coupons and you cant use them as intended. I buy zen with real money when I think, why cant I spend it on what I want?

Please make it possible to buy campaigne completitions from zen store with characters which already finished that certain campaignes previously.
    Hide The Pain Harold!