test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cannot use a ward to upgrade shards of enchantments

I am trying to upgrade 10 shards of elven battle enchantments into a rank 7. However I cannot attach any wards whatsoever to the upgrade. I cant even select the ward slot.

Comments

• autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,134 Arc User

I am trying to upgrade 10 shards of elven battle enchantments into a rank 7. However I cannot attach any wards whatsoever to the upgrade. I cant even select the ward slot.

I've had the issue a few times. Seems to be random and a log in / log out seemed to fix the problem.

But I have ask in this case isn't it cheaper to buy one already upgraded?
    Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts
  • slamj#9495 slamj Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Logging in and out does not help with this issue, what gives?
  • theresistance24#0641 theresistance24 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    No it does not help I've tried multiple times
  • theresistance24#0641 theresistance24 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    > @autumnwitch said:
    > I am trying to upgrade 10 shards of elven battle enchantments into a rank 7. However I cannot attach any wards whatsoever to the upgrade. I cant even select the ward slot.
    >
    > I've had the issue a few times. Seems to be random and a log in / log out seemed to fix the problem.
    >
    > But I have ask in this case isn't it cheaper to buy one already upgraded?

Unfortunately no on xbox a rank 7 is 500k for some odd reason there are hardly any made
    Yup, frustrating, I have a bunch taking up space in inventory
    ?
  • currentdragoon#9312 currentdragoon Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    I have the same issue. Can't even complete the level 70 quest where you have to create a level 7 weapon enchantment because of this bug.
  • drune#7799 drune Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    I have the same issue with Vorpal shards and I posted above because it only happens with Vorpal shards. The wards work with other shards.