test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Changing Appearance - Chest Slot

tholinoctholinoc Member Posts: 1 Arc User
There seems to be an issue with changing appearance of chest pieces now. I tried to use Elemental Tunic of the Crushing Wave from the Mantrol-Derith vendor to change the look of the new Mod16 robe I have on (Ebony Stained Robes) and nothing shows up in the slot for usable items. I was able to change all other armor slots with the rest of the Elemental crushing wave items from the appearance armor pack; head, feet, arms, but not the chest slot. I've done it in the past prior to Mod 16. It seems I can go the reverse direction, make my appearance item look like the Ebony Robes, but the actual appearance item won't show up as usable when I try to change the appearance of the Ebony robes. I've also tried to change the look of other chest items and get the same result.

All other slots work fine, just not the chest.

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    zimxero#8085 zimxero Member Posts: 876 Arc User
    Agree.

I transmuted a set of Ebonized armor using the SpyGuilds Chestplate a week ago. The Ebonized had Armor Penetration. I got the alternate Ebonized Scalemail (same thing with Deflection). I bought a new Major Power Jewel +1 & got another Spyguild Chestplate, transferred all the enchantments over... & now the SpyGuild Chestplate does not show up for transmutation.

So now I have deflect in place of Armor Pen, but have REALLY ugly armor, and am down 50,000 AD, 5 gold, & 600 Seals.