test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

*fixed* item levels not counting

notrustyou#2934 notrustyou Member Posts: 25 Arc User
edited June 2019 in Bug Reports (Xbox One)
Rings aren't giving proper iL

Swapping URL (iL644) with Prestine Ring of the Lords (iL861) increases my iL by 52 points.

Swapping Primal AR (iL700) with Prestine RotL (iL861) increases my iL by 13 points (one, three)

Swapping URL with Perstine Ring of the Guard (iL840) increases total by 40 points.

Swapping Primal AR (iL700) with Prestine RotG (iL840) DECREASES total iL by 8 points.

At a minimum, swapping my highest iL ring with lowest NEW ring should increase my iL by 140 instead it drops me. With both new rings equipped i should go up in iL by at least 360 points, but i only go up 53 points.
Post edited by notrustyou#2934 on
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    Checking all my gear it's doing the same. With everything. The values are significantly lower!
  • Options
    ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User
    Did you swap the enchants that were in your gear? Did your old gear have kits?
  • Options
    > @ecrana#2080 said:
    > Did you swap the enchants that were in your gear? Did your old gear have kits?

No kits for gear swapped, took enchant iL into account and even removed gear looked at TiL and equiped new higher iL gear it's still substantially lower. I was having server issues. I'll check to see if it's working later today
  • Options
    Not sure if this also matters, but were you in a dungeon or lower level zone where you might have been scaled don to level 70?

Outside of that I have no clue.
  • Options
    > @ecrana#2080 said:
    > Not sure if this also matters, but were you in a dungeon or lower level zone where you might have been scaled don to level 70?
    >
    > Outside of that I have no clue.

No, i was in the yawning portal. I just logged in and everything is 99.9% better. It's off by 2iL, but I'll deal with that Lol. Not sure what the issue was.
  • Options
    Wellllllll, if everything was running smoothly you wouldn't be in Neverwinter ;)