test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ranger Weapon Message

sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
edited June 2019 in Bug Reports (PC)
For a while now, as I log into Will Snooks, my ranger, I could hear an audio error tone. I finally saw the message it was displaying under the loading screen. It said he needed to equip a weapon. But the weapons are on him. I took them off, put them back on, also made sure they were present in both load outs. Yet I still hear the audio error. It happens while the loading screen is up, I could not view the message until today, as it disappeared too fast.

The audio error sound is like slapping a block of wood in an echo chamber. If you hear it on loading, it is probably the same message. The bug has no other effect, his weapons are available and I don't have the audio warning on any other character. I rate the bug pretty low on the developers "to do" list. Just wanted to bring it to their attention.
wb-cenders.gif

Comments

• pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Paladin had that error before M16. Was using MW3 at that point, for what it's worth.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    Thanks, but Snooks has the Undermountain Longbow given by Lord Neverember and the matching axes. I think someone would have said something about it prior to this by now.
    wb-cenders.gif
  • centurion#4073 centurion Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    Since MOD 20 dropped, my Ranger now displays the error "You must equip a weapon" with the loud noise. I wonder if all Rangers are having this issue like the Paladins did some time ago.
  • kailin#9913 kailin Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Im having the same issue sometime now (must be ~1 year or more).!!!