test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Professions Bugs

Post mod16 release, I want to report several bugs re. professions. Rushing a task does not generate a product on the first click. Sometimes you have to exit the professions window and resume with random success.

Also more disturbingly having a 100% focus did not generate a +1 product e.g. shimmerweave Cape came out standard...

All encounters happening in workshop environment.

Comments

• russelguppy#7025 russelguppy Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    I think the items produced using the passion project effect are the ones that aren't the +1 items. Would need to do more testing but that's what I have been seeing.
  • nodonn#9611 nodonn Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    I'm having the same issues.

Can't use my daily 400 morale to rush tasks on ANY of my 6 characters who do professions.

Having Focus of 100% is no longer a guarantee of getting a +1 result. I was disapponted when the Major Combat Advantage Kits I made (and paid ungodly AD's for) came out as the normal variant, not the +1 version.

I've submitted a ticket, but since it seems to have been unresolved on PC since Mod 16 launch ... I guess my main way of generating AD's and Gold is boned for now.
  • spunkygirl1989#0806 spunkygirl1989 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I'm having the same problem I have to log in and log out just to rush it with all 400 and that's not any fun.. Hopefully we get this fixed in the next patch
  • joe7777joe7777 Member Posts: 509 Arc User
    The problem in general is tied to deliveries. Rushing, no +1s, and even tasks done not immediately putting the item in delivery box... All tied to Deliveries.
    joe7777 said:

The problem in general is tied to deliveries. Rushing, no +1s, and even tasks done not immediately putting the item in delivery box... All tied to Deliveries.

Is this still happening to you guys?
  • joe7777joe7777 Member Posts: 509 Arc User

joe7777 said:

It has gotten better but still happens in general, only with instant crafts too...
    joe7777 said:

joe7777 said:

It has gotten better but still happens in general, only with instant crafts too...
    Mine is still acting up..