test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Maintenance Stream 6/18

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
Greetings Adventurers!

Tomorrow, June 18, the Undermountain launch maintenance stream will kick off at 8am PDT. The focus of this stream is to provide maintenance status and general community event updates, give away some in-game goodies, and hang out as we prep for the console launch.

While we may answer occasional questions, this is *not* a formal Q&A nor are there any guaranteed specific guests. We will have future opportunities for Q&As so save up your hard hitting questions for then!

See you tomorrow, heroes!

Comments

• demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    My only question.. did you guys enjoy the blue wine? :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • kungskabb#9290 kungskabb Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    The end is nigh! DOOOOOOOOOOM!
  • vigilante#2764 vigilante Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    ugh I feel dumb someone remind me, the stream is on twitch correct?
  • hacksaw#1017 hacksaw Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hope you guys have some luck with the deployment, today is my birthday and I wanted to spend the morning slaying some folks.
  • rafaeldarafaelda Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 666 Arc User

Hope you guys have some luck with the deployment, today is my birthday and I wanted to spend the morning slaying some folks.

Don't console get the summer charge event next week like pc ? woul be better toi hold a week if it does...
  • bpstuartbpstuart Member Posts: 235 Arc User
    For any that missed it and want to catch up. Here is the VOD.
    It will likely only stay up for a few weeks.

Ego etiam cupo recrari et amari diu post mortem meam
    I too wish to be recreated, and to be loved long after my death.
  • tigermarytigermary Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    I hope you can fix the random drop for alabaster weapons , its not balanced when some get and others have been running and running and nothing or many of the same. Thanks now for the fix if planned. Today I told a guild member I wish there more runs in MEs than 3 a day in hopes i would get my main hand weapon lol