test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Lvl 80 Mimics in Campaign/Leveling Expedition

jelara1jelara1 Member Posts: 52 Arc User
Just ran into this with two of my alt chars running through the campaign. Doing the first Expedition in the Campaign (bottom left box of the campaign). My chars were 72 and 73 respectively, running solo. The Mimics were level 80.

Seems like maybe something left over from scaling changes (since you used to get scaled in these)?

Comments

• Options
    percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    Hello @jelara1,

This issue has already been forwarded to the dev team, thanks for your help!

Regards,
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • Options
    jelara1jelara1 Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    Thanks for the response!
  • Options
    baucoinbaucoin Member Posts: 132 Arc User
    This bug has been carried over to consoles. Just had the same thing happen on xbox.
  • Options
    kemnimtarkaskemnimtarkas Member Posts: 838 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    Ran into this on the very first transition quest today (moving into the second Undermountain Zone). My character was at level 72 - the mimic turned out to be level 80, and was basically invulnerable to my attacks. Spent about 10 minutes hammering away to see maybe 1 tic taken off the thing's health. Utter waste of time.

I'm hoping this is a bug.

Comment edited by the Space Hamster, reason: Please remain respectful.
    Post edited by percemer on
  • Options
    percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    Threads merged.
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Issue was escalated as @percemer noted and is being investigated