test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

5/24 Watcher Set. Has the wrath spawned for anyone after patch.

williamyouwilliamyou Member Posts: 13 Arc User
Need to know if wrath has spawned today after patch for any player.

Thank you

And please fix it so when i complete i don't get 3 weapons for classes i don't have!

Comments

• wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    just after 1st or 2nd boss, just wait in few mins before leaving to next areas, just wait 2-3 mins.
    i have seen many jump the gate too soon
  • malistaire#9098 malistaire Member Posts: 50 Arc User
    The ghost does spawn. You need to use 3 runes at the start.
    edited May 2019
    now we need 3 runes? last night we used 1 and it spawned each time we ran,

oh i see now, nerfed by this today patch, required to have 3 runes, wow, that is way harder.

devs is doing totally backward, making it unbenifical for players, devs loving so much to punish players?

Hey devs, you doing it all wrong!!!
    let players run 1 rune runs, but RNG is really sick and it hurting players, those potions and stones are costly. we want to do at low chances.
    and adjust got 2 runes and 3 runes run at better chances and quicker way.

3 runes are hard and full of bacchus fest and players see 2-3 full stones and stack of scrolls gone in several mins and going broke, this is exactly we felt that we are back in Mod 6 again.

just dont punish players needlessly. we have lost regen, run speed, and quick enough to get away from red effect attacks, now we cant and dying fast.

reason why i see the flaws in that design, those essences are rare to get by. we are so sick of RNG as if they had 3-4 slot machines lined up and roll once and if nothing we are stuck at 1st slot machine for days. so easy that can get players burnout trying to move to next slot machine and if that failed, we go back to 1st slot machine and we all HATED IT!

Kill that RNG! we are suppose to enjoy and entertianed.
    Post edited by wylonus on
  • photeus#7983 photeus Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    > @wylonus said:
    > now we need 3 runes? last night we used 1 and it spawned each time we ran,

Yeah lucky you they are on top of bugs they introduce that benefit players. But Tiamat? Nah still wrecked.
  • tjkernan#7315 tjkernan Member Posts: 74 Arc User
    Finally got one to spawn.
    Regret.
    What a joke. Couldn't even make a dent...
  • bungabunga#5136 bungabunga Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    People have said this game will die 13mods ago every mod since then. Yet most of you still spend money. 😏
  • rifter1969rifter1969 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    Wait a sec.... so now you NEED three runes in order for a wraith to show?

Well that explains why all weekend me and my alliance friends were to get a wraith though we were getting essence drops from the end chests.

Does it matter which 3 runes?
    edited May 2019
    any 3. doing 1 rune, they dont show up, got nerfed last friday's patch, they took out 1-rune/2-runes, only 3.

what they did was unacceptable. running 3 runes should be "gaurantee", not random and poor reward system. what the heck are they thinking? they love punishing the players?
    not easy to get essences, it too rare to get it and that RNG are still most hated.

Barovia's Hunt format would be successful, but it is players keep finding exploits.
  • quickfoot#7851 quickfoot Member Posts: 488 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    Since the patch they did last friday, has anyone got the wraith to spawn in any map/tileset other than the one with the waterfall and dining room?

• rifter1969rifter1969 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 516 Arc User

Wait a sec.... so now you NEED three runes in order for a wraith to show?

Well that explains why all weekend me and my alliance friends were to get a wraith though we were getting essence drops from the end chests.

Does it matter which 3 runes?

from the patch notes i would assume no it does not matter which 3. my team used 3 random ones, no planning went into it.
    Ok, thanks all who answered.
    One more question, does it matter which boss? Can it be any of them or is it only the end one?
  • lordseth1985lordseth1985 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 319 Arc User
    Yesterday my group found one wraith in 3 attempts, found it on the second boss. Someone said on party channel that the only boss that is killable is the one from sorrow essence, so we tried that. We killed it but no watcher weapon or essence on the 3 runs.
    Avestruz.Q.T.Seduz - Rogue, natural born assassin.
    edited May 2019
    i know, it feel like our efforts got suck into black hole, lost the essence for nothing, drinking up potions or scrolls for nothing, and play time wasted for nothing.
    also, insulted if we got a weapons but wrong class and bounded to character, for nothing.
  • quickfoot#7851 quickfoot Member Posts: 488 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    Don't waste time on the watcher set, you have a better chance of getting a legendary mount from a lockbox than getting the set for your class. The awakened essence, you don't need, the restored successor gear sucks. If you have your alabaster set, just speed run through ME w/ 1 rune, who cares about getting all 9 relics, just get your etching for a chance at some nice artifacts and gear.

Remember when they changed m12-13 hunts to have more reasonable rng? Way after the tyrant set had any relevance at all, the same with probably happen with the watcher set, so if you just want it for collections, save yourself some grey hair and just wait.