test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Seals of the Mountain = fail

feanor70118feanor70118 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,170 Arc User
Once you've bought whatever temporary level 940 gear you want with Mountain seals, there's nothing to do with them. 1200 seals = 1200 RP, and can't be turned into astral diamonds. You can't use them to buy your alabaster main hand if the RNG won't let you have one, you can't trade them in for companion upgrade tokens even though everyone needs a thousand of those now to have a decent build....

Please just give us something to do with the seals other than trade them in for gear we don't need.

Comments

• finmakinfinmakin Member Posts: 442 Arc User
    Do you have Alt's ?
    Ogguk The Beholder… Justicar Paladin Tank/ Healer
  • hercules125hercules125 Member Posts: 427 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    It would be nice to have the option to buy rough astral diamonds with them.
  • zyek88zyek88 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    @nitocris83 @mimicking#6533

Seals were specifically brought up in the AMAs yesterday and Thomas Foss specifically cited trading them for Astral Diamonds. Personally, seals for AD is plenty good enough for me when those seals become obsolete.

I have to assume AD missing from the Seals of the Mountain store is a mistake. Is this on the radar? Clarification would be appreciated.
  • marvyn#9793 marvyn Member Posts: 50 Arc User
    Agree, we should at least be able to cash these in for astral diamonds.

I haven't run a single ME after getting both Alabaster weapons. Why would I want to? There's nothing in there I want, and I have nothing to spend the Seals of the Mountain on.
  • hercules125hercules125 Member Posts: 427 Arc User

Agree, we should at least be able to cash these in for astral diamonds.

I haven't run a single ME after getting both Alabaster weapons. Why would I want to? There's nothing in there I want, and I have nothing to spend the Seals of the Mountain on.

There is a reason to run them - the chance to get a piece of level 1000 gear from the merchant underneath the stairs. I've received two so far. Other than that, not much, and definitely nothing to use the seals on.

• jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    Yup, 1200 seals for weeks. Waste.
    No idea what my toon is now.