test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Merely a Suggestion for the Loot System.

lardesonlardeson Member Posts: 374 Arc User
https://ibb.co/q5b4zQc

This is a loot system from other game which im not mentioning. Anyway this is only on bosses, when you kill bosses, instead of getting a random amount of loots or none at all, you get to chose 1 out of 3 loots and the others are discarded. No, this wouldn't affect the game economy as boss loots are normally just gear that are bound to account, this should only better the current "rng" system that can become frustrating. Currently not sure what the odds is, but the rng benefits some over others and i dont believe that should be a thing, if you put the same effort into the game, you should be more or less rewarding the same way. Again, this is only on boss drops, the reroll system for chests is perfect. You moved a step forward with rerolls, this wouldn't be bad to consider aswel. Im probably repeating myself too much at this point but again, the current "rng" system isn't the best, for some it can take 1-5 runs to get a piece they want, while for others it can take 100s of runs and still not get it, not to mention the fact that most of the time the drops are not even suitable for your class and role.
Lardeson CW not Mage. Where's my fireball and my thunderbolt?