Install Arc
Options

Demogorgon not giving up the goods

aramisdantearamisdante Member Posts: 2 Arc User
After completing Demogorgon you can't access the chests, what a letdown

Comments

• Options
    empalasempalas Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 802 Arc User
    I've run it twice since thursdays patch and I will admit its a bit buggy I didn't have any issues accessing the chests when it was done.

The issues were on the first run it was about 40 seconds into round one before we could do anything besides run away from demo. Once the fissures(cant recall the exact term) started spawning wasn't too bad although the epic one sometimes takes several seconds to spawn.

I don't know why some dev got in their heads to even make any changes to how people are put into it with each round starts. I'm guessing their fix was just to put everyone on the other side of the barrier to fix people being able to get in or something. I don't know but it needs some work.
  • Options
    taylaamogintaylaamogin Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    I didn't get the chests either today. I ran this yesterday and other days in past after patch & never had the problem. I couldn't even get out of the battle! The stage change / exit door wasn't lit up or did i get the message box to hit F to activate to leave battle. This was absolutely ridiculous with respect to the chests. The runs these days have been horrible with people dying all over the place in the normal demo run due to changes to the battle. So to go through all that pain & a run that last way longer than it should, ya not real happy right now.

With respect to the timers before the glass portals appear & two bosses the delay looks like to me it's the same amount of time we would be behind the barrier wall as before based on people watching the cutscenes, not a glitch. They simple removed you having to go back to beginning area and stand behind the barrier. We still have to wait for the cutscene to end, mostly thanks to the AFK players.

In short I appreciate the battles being more challenging including the demo runs, but they have gone a little too far with some of them. In demo now i can barely get to a heal circle (or whatever it's called) before dying, and when i get out of it, when i do make it, I can't even get back to the battle if it's across the battle field, then I have to run back to the healing circle. When the enemies are standing the the circles as we all know they turn orange & we can't heal. People don't seem to realize you have to keep / lead the enemies out of them or we die...hence all the deaths in the runs now.