test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I joined a Guild, can I invite others?

I'm still a bit new the game. Someone invited me to join their Guild. I'd like to have one of my friends who just started the game to be in the same Guild I am in. Do I have the power to invite him, and if so how would I do that?

BTW I'm loving this game.

Comments

• mdarkangel#4696 mdarkangel Member Posts: 442 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    Usually invite privileges aren't given to new recruits, however, that is entirely up to each guild owner to decide.

You can check to see if you are able to invite by going to the guild roster page. There should be an Invite button at the bottom of the page. If you are able to invite that button will be useable. Enter your friend's 'character name'@'gamertag' and press Send.
    Post edited by mdarkangel#4696 on
  • zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    edited May 2019

I'm still a bit new the game. Someone invited me to join their Guild. I'd like to have one of my friends who just started the game to be in the same Guild I am in. Do I have the power to invite him, and if so how would I do that?

BTW I'm loving this game.

It depends.

Each guild can set permissions for their members. There is no way to know what those settings are for your guild. Many new guilds let everyone invite to get as many members as they can as quickly as possible . Most established guilds restrict invites to officers/long term members by rank.