test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

"Purchase Zen" Tab not working.

When I open the Zen Market in game, it brings up the market like normal, but when I tab over to the Purchase Zen section, it's blank. No options to purchase Zen, only a message telling me there are no items available at the time. I cannot physically buy Zen in game. I've tried on multiple characters of different levels, same result. I've tried logging out, quitting the game, restarting the console, no change. This has been going on for at least a month for me.

Comments

• frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator
    Hmm... Forwarding this issue.
    FrozenFire
  • jeremytheman232jeremytheman232 Member Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    Edit: june 2018 i posted about the same issue.

Hey ive had this issue for about a year. Support told me that i should just purchase it from the Microsoft store. Couldnt fix it to buy from in game. If they give you any better advice let me know
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Hi @deathwing#8328! Have you submitted a ticket to support?
  • deathwing#8328 deathwing Member Posts: 11 Arc User

Sorry for the late response. I'm still having the issue, and I did submit a ticket, as well as contacted chat support. Both told me to submit a bug report.

Hmm... Forwarding this issue.

Thank you very much @frozenfirevr :) I can provide screenshots if needed.

I can also provide screenshots of the bug if needed. Seems I'm not the only one having the issue as well, as @jeremytheman232 has stated.
    @nitocris83

Edit: june 2018 i posted about the same issue.

Hey ive had this issue for about a year. Support told me that i should just purchase it from the Microsoft store. Couldnt fix it to buy from in game. If they give you any better advice let me know

Yeah they told me the same exact thing. Figured it wouldn't be a them problem since it seemed like a dev bug. Fingers crossed this is one that they actually look into! ^-^
    @jeremytheman232
    Over a year and im sure im not the only other one. Its an inconvenience but at least u can still buy zen.

Over a year and im sure im not the only other one. Its an inconvenience but at least u can still buy zen.

Yeah but we don't get any of the sale prices when zen goes on sale. @jeremytheman232
    > Yeah but we don't get any of the sale prices when zen goes on sale. @jeremytheman232

You still do get the deals. They change the prices on the xbox store which is why when there is an issue they cant fix. The sales are through Microsoft not arc

> Yeah but we don't get any of the sale prices when zen goes on sale. @jeremytheman232

You still do get the deals. They change the prices on the xbox store which is why when there is an issue they cant fix. The sales are through Microsoft not arc

True enough, but it's so much harder to check if zen is on sale by going to the xbox store than it is to quickly switch tabs in game. @jeremytheman232