test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Xbox] Anyone else unable to access the Purchase Zen tab in the Zen Market?

Whenever I open the Zen Market, I can access everything normally, except for the Purchase Zen section. When I tab over to it, there are no purchase options shown, it just says "No items found". Any solutions??

Comments

• kinamara#3934 kinamara Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    If you are not able to purchase zen you should pry be thanking the game, seriously wait until you see mod 16 to support them. The game is a completely different game, so you really should wait to see if you want to keep playing before paying for anything shortly before the new mod hits for consoles.
  • deathwing#8328 deathwing Member Posts: 11 Arc User

If you are not able to purchase zen you should pry be thanking the game, seriously wait until you see mod 16 to support them. The game is a completely different game, so you really should wait to see if you want to keep playing before paying for anything shortly before the new mod hits for consoles.

Yeah I appreciate the advice I guess, but I didn't post to ask whether I should buy zen or not.
    I've been playing the game for quite a while now, (and on pc as well) so I know when/when not to buy zen. If you have any knowledge on the glitch I posted about, then that would be much appreciated.
  • kinamara#3934 kinamara Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    I am sorry I do not have anything really. Sometimes I have had stuff glitch out in regards to the market and the auction house on pc, for me exiting the game completely always solved the issue. Beyond that all I could say is submit a bug report (if it is happening for many people I would imagine it would be fixed pretty fast as it is their cash flow.
This discussion has been closed.