test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tarokka cards stuck in overflow. Character rendered unplayable as a result

exfinite#6285 exfinite Member Posts: 2 Arc User
Hello,

Two days ago, I purchased the Enchanted Keys + Tarokka cards bundle. When I opened the tarokka card packs that came with it, the cards went to my overflow, rather than the tarokka deck. Opening additional bundles resulted in the additional cards going to the overflow. I am unable to move the cards out of the overflow, thus rendering the character unplayable.

I have submitted a bug report about this via the in-game system, as well as contacted a GM, but have not heard anything about how long it might take to fix the issue, so I figured I would try to post here, as well, in hopes of opening a line of communication.

Steps that may reproduce the issue, as per forum guidelines:

1) Create new lvl 80 paladin, with an empty tarokka deck

2) open tarokka card packs that come with the enchanted keys bundle. Open enough packs until the tarokka deck fills to > 54 total cards

Observed result:

Acquired 54 total Tarokka cards when opening tarokka cards bundle. Excess cards were put into inventory overflow and are unable to be moved from it. Tarokka deck shows 54 / 54 required cards, even though I only have a couple of the purple cards. It appears to be counting total cards, rather than total unique cards. Going in to claim the cards as an artifact shows me something along the lines of "Conditions for this action are not met"

Expected result:

I expected the additional tarokka cards to be placed in the tarokka deck, rather than the overflow. I also expected the Tarokka card claim function to display the correct number of unique cards in my pack, rather than the total number of cards in my deck (including duplicates).

Thank you,
Exfinite
Tagged:

Comments

• frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator
    That sucks :/ I'd recommend filing a ticket over here. They should be able to help.
    FrozenFire
  • exfinite#6285 exfinite Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Thank you for the suggestion. I sent in a ticket a couple of days ago, but they said that there is nothing they can do and that the issue requires a developer to solve it. Do you have any idea of how long it takes for developers to get around to solving bugs like this?

Thank you,
    Exfinite
  • frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator
    Oww. I was too sure they could delete it... It might take a while with all these M16 issues I'm afraid.
    FrozenFire
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Thanks for reporting! I'll pass this on so we can look into it.
  • cabar1cabar1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 124 Arc User
    > @exfinite#6285 said:
    > . Do you have any idea of how long it takes for developers to get around to solving bugs like this?
    >
    > Thank you,
    > Exfinite

I predict 'quite a few of the bugs' to be fixed by winterfest 2021, or never!
    99 lines of code on the wall, 99 lines of code, add one line, compile it again....... 113 lines on code on the wall
    113 lines of code on the wall, 113 lines of code, rewrite one line, compile it again.......
    Wait For It