test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Weapon dmg scaling

bigman99#8273 bigman99 Member Posts: 510 Arc User
Im pretty sure that the scaling implemented on weapons today is wrong. Alabaster= bronzewood when scaled for FBI, and primal, while doing very slightly less damage, with its bonus set dmg it is actually doing MORE damage. lot of issues to "fix" with the last patch.

Comments

• Options
    deaddregerdeaddreger Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    Yeeup... My damage is still out of whack, or should I say, nerfed even worse.. With mod 15 my class was nerfed, but I was able to compensate and still feel somewhat useful. With mod 16 I now feel pretty much useless, and since every patch to mod 16 my damage has dropped every time. My DOTs are useless, my AOEs are useless, changing builds/feats/powers/boons does no good... My character, at IL 17,600, is simply a gimp while I watch fighters abuse a bug that makes them immune from damage and warlocks continue to be masters of all trades and still the best at DPS and tanking (if they know what they're doing).

This game was so much more fun prior to mod 15 for me, now I'm so bugged and gimped that I no longer want to play. I still do in the hopes that things will improve and I'm trying to hold my guild and alliance together, but I'm very close to giving up.

We're getting another patch sometime today, if things get even worse I might just have to shake my head and walk away.
    WAI - Neverwinter fools!!!!!!