test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Hypothermia-drufi

bigman99#8273 bigman99 Member Posts: 510 Arc User
Drufi's hypothermia attack (arrows pointing inward towards single target) now adds a massive dot after the hypothermia effect does its damage, and this dot hits everyone nearby and will kill a 250k hp barb from full health after using a health stone to restore to full hp. The standard mechanic for this attack was to cluster up to spread damage around to entire party, with similar effects in SVA and CoDG. However, if that mechanic is applied here, it will kill everyone it hits. The only option for this atm is to quickly move away if you have it and die. Is this the way this boss is intended to be beaten now, only through dying or is this a bug? A response on whether this is WAI or not would be appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    drumon88drumon88 Member Posts: 142 Arc User

its obviously a bug. my friends and I have ran FBI about 5 times this module and we've came to the conclusion that Hypothermia is either scaled wrong or is still using module 15 dmg values.

People have been reporting this since at least week 2 of preview, so far a dev has yet to even acknowledge the concern.
  • Options
    b4t1b4tb4t1b4t Member Posts: 275 Arc User
    What I find to be rather interesting is if they mess with cradle of the death god or with master spellplague then fangbreaker island becomes broken in places. Its like these 3 dungeons are all together some how.
    I noticed this when they fixed cradle way back when and it broke the boss fights in fbi and msp. Then they fixed msp and broke fbi more.
    Its almost seems that the devs have no real idea how to really fix the boss fights in these dungeons with out breaking another boss fight in another dungeon.