test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Devs - Areas or Not working due to Scaling

sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
I just started playing M16 today, hoping patches would get some of the issues settled. Now it is the weekend the developers are at home with their family. This is a list for them to see on Monday. I don't want the thread to degrade into anything other than a list of places and events impossible to do because of the M16 scaling.

So let me start by setting the....

Thread Format and Rules
1. Don't comment about "this is how I would fix it" or "players are not helping me" or "the devs are too busy on the other project"
2. ADVENTURE ZONE - EVENT - WHAT WORKED - WHAT DIDN'T WORK
3. Keep and notes short and to the point. No matter your feelings do not get bias about it.
4. Don't quote someone - if you have more to add just start it up new as if you never read the other issues above yours.

(This is how all the following should appear)
Barovia - Yester Hill (aka BHE) - Impossible to complete - I got a team of heroes together and we could no longer; stop twigs, kill the adds, or even hurt the druids.

Well of the Dragons - Dragon Heralds (aka the Dragon Run) - Impossible to complete - I got a team of heroes together, we work in a large group of +20 players and normally bring down 10 or more dragons. Our army could barely kill the first and had many players dead.

wb-cenders.gif

Comments

• Options
    driesy1driesy1 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    defending the sword coast - so far jus the one ive done is
    rescueing the prisoners from the drow.
    the drow are not killable was hitting 1s n 2s.
    had to wait for the drow to stop targeting me to leave
  • Options
    sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    Barovia - Company of Wolves - Final pack leaders appear as generic hooded men and never transform into werewolves, they are over powered and can only be beaten when you blow through your entire stockpile of buffs. The other repeatable quests (Bonegrinder and Strahd's Master Spy) seems to be ok for now. But players cannot waste resources on CoW until it repaired.

Barovia - weekly Dark Heroics - cannot be completed until BHE is repaired. Able to finish 3 Small Heroic Encounters only.

Icewind Dale - Biggrin's Tomb - unable to get beyond the first room without a lot of deaths, using level 70 warlock. (I will test more on Monday as other characters have finished prior to M16.)

The Maze Engine Campaign - Howling Through the Skyhold - Character leveled down to 60, enemies at level 72.
    Post edited by sandukutupu on
    wb-cenders.gif
  • Options
    hared666#6453 hared666 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    Castle Ravenloft is absolutely broken. I doubt anyone can get past sisters right now without a lot of deaths, or at least way more than normal. The sister debuff with 10 stacks cannot be handled by the tank with their shield up and it is gone. It just kills the tank. Anyone trying to hold the book will see that there is no way to keep the sisters away from the one that is to be attacked. They lose interest in the book. The dps is so low on sisters that I have yet to see the first sister lose more than 25% of its health. The dps check after killing any sister will just wipe the party. Why is Castle Ravenloft even considered to be scaled? It is going to stay the toughest dungeon whenever the new dungeon comes out. I don't know why anyone ever wants to do it, too. The amount of deaths, time, scrolls, stones of health greatly outweighs the benefit of completing this glitchy dungeon on its best days.
  • Options
    Kabal is still broken for weekly dungeon of River District and MSP. The big ball does not allow him to take damage. Same glitch as was happening when mod 14 came out.
  • Options
    Arrows at Drufi in FBI will kill anyone, no matter who they get around them, if they stand next to ice, if they have their shield up and survive, the next second they die no matter what.
  • Options
    Ice at Drufi in FBI cannot be broken to help get a teammate out. The scaling down has decreased dmg to ice where no one has been released from ice.