test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

No Strongholds Weekend! this weekend

juergeng123juergeng123 Member Posts: 160 Arc User
Schließe dich meiner Gilde Valindras Fear an Gildenhalle 20 Marktplatz 9 Stall 9 Kasserne 9, Entdeckergilde 9
Join my guild Valindras Fear GH20 Marketplace 9 Stable 9 Barracs 9 Explorer Guild 9

Comments

• tharealcuber#2975 tharealcuber Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    Waiting for this as well. The discount in zen store had been activated ofcourse. Where are the double shards and influence?
  • juergeng123juergeng123 Member Posts: 160 Arc User
    they have screwed ist as always. look at the disaster with mod 16. they are not able to do a thing flawless
    Schließe dich meiner Gilde Valindras Fear an Gildenhalle 20 Marktplatz 9 Stall 9 Kasserne 9, Entdeckergilde 9
    Join my guild Valindras Fear GH20 Marketplace 9 Stable 9 Barracs 9 Explorer Guild 9
  • mordekai#1901 mordekai Member Posts: 1,598 Arc User
    It wasn't on the calendar, which is really annoying.

I mark these buggers with reminders in that calendar and start saving Influence, shards and everything else I contribute for double GM.
    I even use ZEN to buy Stronghold Chests of Power, one or two every now and then when I've got a bit of spare AD and usually end up with between a dozen and twenty. (Didn't get the chance this time...)

The first I heard about this event was Julia posting on the notifications that they were having issues launching it.

And I am NOT joining that syphilitic snake pit "Twitter" just so that I can hear about stuff that SHOULD be in the IN GAME calendar.