test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Keep getting logged out

For the past week or two every time iv gone to the ps4s menu to view a message ect and come back to the game in a few mins or less im logged out every time! Im not sure why this is happening but would be nice if this could be fixed :)

Comments

• slicy#6318 slicy Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    I want to look at maps for chult and get kicked out often, not always, but when, then even short switches of less then 15secs cause a disconnect. Sometimes even instant return to NW makes it disconnect (when I switched out by mistake).
    Also without switching out I noticed more disconnects while in NW than before.
    Sometimes NW won't even login from the start at all.

I see 6(!!!) reports of this disconnectivity on the 1st page of bug reports (ps4) while switching out of NW game to interact with playstation features.
    There have been both NW updates as well as a PS system update. No idea which is responsible for the impact, but you should definitely have a look, as it indeed seems to happen only with NW, or with other games switching out doesn't happen as often so it doesn't get noticed as much as with NW.

It's really annoying.
  • slicy#6318 slicy Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    Hmm, a quick stfw hints that indeed this is a more general problem of the 6.5x system update for the ps4.
    Maybe NW-team can contact PSN-tech to investigate the impact it has on NW when switching out of the game.
  • hardstyle2259#6064 hardstyle2259 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Im gonna bump this cuse its been a while if thats fine
    Hopefully something can be done cuse this is really annoying
    Still getting logged out if I spend more then 1 min out of the game!
  • xlirrilxlirril Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    I've noticed this issue several times as well, and heard about it multiple times in game. Using the Quick Menu (holding down the PS button) doesn't seem to cause the same issue, and can be used in some cases. However, fully transitioning to the PS menu will cause the log out issue.

If this is a PS issue rather than a NW issue, or a combination, it would still be great to get confirmation that someone is looking into it :)