test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Scaling Issues.....

silvertailsilvertail Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 97 Arc User
The scaling is broke. Level 30's being killed by level 20's in AI just shouldn't happen. Not being able to even kill mobs in Ndemo shouldn't happen. I'm sure other's can add more examples then this. The scaling is going to hurt the new and normal players more the the op players. Mobs that are lower level then you should not be hitting you harder then mobs of your level. I like the feel of mod 16 while I am in mod 16, however I don't have all my boons. So I still need to run that content and with the way the scaling is I don't see a point to run it. Those will just be boons I won't have since the point of having content is for players to play it not buy a token and skip your whole game.
stealth is survival skills (and not tanking skills, that is really different)
stealth is damage
stealth is mobility
stealth is everything
everything is stealth
Stealth make TR OP, but lack of stealth make TR useless.

Comments

• matthattrmatthattr Member Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    Well here is a example of scaling broke: Demo RQ Justicar L73 OP. Takes 3 hits from demons and dead. Hit mob 5 times in that time and 0 dmg. Rez and do that several times with same result. RQ wipe in less than 5 minutes.

Your scaling is a HAMSTER sandwich.....just saying.

A OP that previously never died. Not the biggest dps but could tank and keep aggro cant take 3 hits in a "scaled" RQ. Sad.

You were told before live in preview server that this was a problem and not to go live with it..as usual you ignored the player base. Seems like you have reverted to your same deafness from M6.