test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

With foundry gone will there be a new creative instances for player based ??

seridkalsenovseridkalsenov Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 30 Arc User
The unique feature of neverwinter (foundry) where player can make their own storyline, quests and put their creativity is gone, will cryptic added a better version of it ?? like creative instances where we player based have a freedom to make our own town,dungeon, or even weird and dumb stuff just for fun ???
this can be limited by the point system too just like in fortnite creative system so it won't be very lagging or breaking the game ;) (sorry have to put non mmo on this game. but the game creative zone system is amazing imo)
Tagged:

Comments

• greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    It was shut down due to no time or money to throw at it, so its like will never be seen again.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • silence1xsilence1x Member Posts: 1,503 Arc User
    R.I.P. Gateway and Foundry.
    I aim to misbehave
  • hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,460 Arc User
    There is apparently no place for player creativity in NWO anymore -- neither in quests nor in player builds.
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • magneticmoosemagneticmoose Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    silence1x said:

I wish they would re-release the gateway as a stand alone game. The dice game was a nice time passer have.
  • hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,460 Arc User

silence1x said:

I wish they would re-release the gateway as a stand alone game. The dice game was a nice time passer have.
    I miss the room/quest artwork from the Gateway. It was very well done.
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured