test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

A question about the scaling feature.

Assuming, as the dev's are telling us, eveything is fine with the scaling, could you please tell what is the tipping point in the scaling where a level 80 character goes to a level 70 zone and has their points scaled to a higher level than the zone?

Or is that not possible since the scaling method that i believe you are using creates a maximum item level, so a rank 14 enchantment temporarily becomes a rank 8 enchantment when you are in the zone ?

I'm not sure if i completely understand this system. Does it kick in all the time or only when you enter a challenge mode to get campaign tokens from a quest in enclave. It seems, form the way everyone is talking about it, that it happens all the time.

are you planning on adding future content in other mods to fix this - such as a scaling boon that adds 5% to all your stats after you have been scaled down? Would an offering that like be considered an even worse insult since it would be considered "earning the right to play old content again without getting any rewards for it , oh and be grateful we did this for you?

This sounds like a really big problem going forward that you, as the developers have not seem to shine any light over and are trying to cover the cracks in the new system. If i am wrong, please explain to me how i am. I would like to know.

Thanks a bunch.